By Jay H. Lehr,Jack Keeley
- Conveniently prepared by means of strength style together with Shale gasoline, Wind, Geothermal, sunlight, and Hydropower
- Perfect first-stop reference for any scientist, engineer, or pupil trying to find useful and utilized strength information
- Emphasizes sensible purposes of latest applied sciences, from layout and upkeep, to working and troubleshooting of strength structures and equipment
- Features concise but entire entries, making it effortless for clients to discover the mandatory details fast, with out the necessity to seek via lengthy articles
Read Online or Download Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia (Wiley Series on Energy) PDF
Best power resources books
This booklet offers an fiscal and econometric research of actual property funding and genuine property marketplace behaviour.
In diesem Handbuch wird die Technologie moderner Windkraftanlagen systematisch und umfassend dargestellt. Der Autor behandelt die technischen Grundlagen, den konstruktiven Aufbau, die Einsatzkonzeptionen, die Betriebseigenschaften und die Umweltverträglichkeit bis hin zu Wirtschaftlichkeitsuntersuchungen der Stromerzeugung mit Windenergie.
The ever increasing marketplace want for info on the right way to practice undertaking administration rules and the PMBOK® contents to daily enterprise events has been met by way of our case experiences e-book through Harold Kerzner. That ebook used to be a spin-off from and ancillary to his top promoting textual content yet has received a lifetime of its personal past adopters of that textbook.
The purpose of the two–set sequence is to give a truly targeted and up–to–date reference for researchers and training engineers within the fields of mechanical, refrigeration, chemical, nuclear and electronics engineering at the very important subject of two-phase warmth move and two-phase stream. The scope of the 1st set of four volumes offers the basics of the two-phase flows and warmth move mechanisms, and describes intimately an important prediction equipment, whereas the scope of the second one set of four volumes provides quite a few distinctive issues and diverse purposes, additionally together with numerical simulation equipment.
- Solar Cells: Materials, Manufacture and Operation
- GIS for Enhanced Electric Utility Performance (Artech House Power Engineering)
- Charged–Particle Reaction List 1948–1971: Charged Particle Reaction List, 1948-71 v. 2 (Atomic and nuclear data reprints)
- The Technology-Energy-Environment-Health (TEEH) Chain In China: A Case Study of Cokemaking: 8 (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries)
- Nuclear Safeguards, Security and Nonproliferation: Achieving Security with Technology and Policy (Butterworth-Heinemann Homeland Security)
Extra resources for Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia (Wiley Series on Energy)
Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia (Wiley Series on Energy) by Jay H. Lehr,Jack Keeley