By Kathryn R. Libal,S. Megan Berthold,Rebecca L. Thomas,Lynne M. Healy
Read or Download Advancing Human Rights in Social Work Education PDF
Similar education theory books
This booklet is an creation to Karl Marx (1818–1883) as a thorough academic philosopher. Marx’s personal education and schooling are tested and we see how his curiosity in academic matters was once trained by way of his personal event. academic topics in Marx’s considering are pointed out: the function of schooling inside capitalist society, the contribution of schooling to human improvement and the nature of schooling in a destiny society.
Gun violence – even if rampage shootings, homicides or suicides – is a possible truth all campuses need to face. This booklet offers leaders in larger schooling – and especially these in scholar affairs – with info approximately prior incidents, an research of developments, and historical past at the nationwide debate approximately gun rules and the way they impression faculties, nation by way of nation.
This reissued publication is likely one of the key works that prompted and formed the modern overview box. The e-book constructed a brand new, multiplied belief of the validity of assessment stories, in keeping with vast standards of fact, attractiveness, and justice. It additionally awarded a widely-used typology of evaluate techniques and critiqued those methods with the validity standards.
This ebook examines Malaysia’s academic panorama, offering a latest examine of key subject matters that experience emerged during this multicultural, multi-ethnic society, because it makes an attempt to shift from a middle-income to a high-income kingdom. Combining contributions via students from quite a few fields—such as economics, heritage, sociology, political technology and, in fact, education—the booklet presents richer insights into Malaysia.
- Learner-centred Education in International Perspective: Whose pedagogy for whose development? (Education, Poverty and International Development)
- Negotiating Critical Literacies with Teachers: Theoretical Foundations and Pedagogical Resources for Pre-Service and In-Service Contexts
- Divorce and the School: Volume 11 (Routledge Library Editions: Sociology of Education)
- Critical Multicultural Analysis of Children's Literature: Mirrors, Windows, and Doors (Language, Culture, and Teaching Series)
- Critical Pedagogy and Cognition: An Introduction to a Postformal Educational Psychology: 15 (Explorations of Educational Purpose)
- Philosophy and Education:: Accepting Wittgenstein's Challenge
Extra resources for Advancing Human Rights in Social Work Education
Advancing Human Rights in Social Work Education by Kathryn R. Libal,S. Megan Berthold,Rebecca L. Thomas,Lynne M. Healy