By Paul Feron
Absorption-Based Post-Combustion trap of Carbon Dioxide presents a entire and authoritative overview of using absorbents for post-combustion catch of carbon dioxide. As fossil fuel-based energy iteration applied sciences tend to stay key sooner or later, a minimum of within the brief- and medium-term, carbon seize and garage might be a severe greenhouse gasoline relief strategy.
Post-combustion catch consists of the removing of carbon dioxide from flue gases after gasoline combustion, which means that carbon dioxide can then be compressed and cooled to shape a appropriately moveable liquid that may be saved underground.
- Provides researchers in academia and with an authoritative assessment of the amine-based tools for carbon dioxide trap from flue gases and similar processes
- Editors and individuals are renowned specialists within the field
- Presents the 1st ebook in this particular topic
Read or Download Absorption-Based Post-Combustion Capture of Carbon Dioxide (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) PDF
Best power resources books
This publication presents an monetary and econometric research of genuine property funding and genuine property industry behaviour.
In diesem Handbuch wird die Technologie moderner Windkraftanlagen systematisch und umfassend dargestellt. Der Autor behandelt die technischen Grundlagen, den konstruktiven Aufbau, die Einsatzkonzeptionen, die Betriebseigenschaften und die Umweltverträglichkeit bis hin zu Wirtschaftlichkeitsuntersuchungen der Stromerzeugung mit Windenergie.
The ever increasing industry want for info on the way to observe venture administration ideas and the PMBOK® contents to daily enterprise occasions has been met by way of our case experiences ebook via Harold Kerzner. That publication used to be a spin-off from and ancillary to his most sensible promoting textual content yet has won a lifetime of its personal past adopters of that textbook.
The purpose of the two–set sequence is to provide a truly designated and up–to–date reference for researchers and working towards engineers within the fields of mechanical, refrigeration, chemical, nuclear and electronics engineering at the vital subject of two-phase warmth move and two-phase move. The scope of the 1st set of four volumes offers the basics of the two-phase flows and warmth move mechanisms, and describes intimately an important prediction tools, whereas the scope of the second one set of four volumes offers various precise issues and diverse purposes, additionally together with numerical simulation equipment.
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries: From Fundamentals to Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- Narrating the Catastrophe: An Artist’s Dialogue with Deleuze and Ricoeur
- Real-Time Stability in Power Systems: Techniques for Early Detection of the Risk of Blackout (Power Electronics and Power Systems)
- Fusion Technology 1980: Proceedings of the Eleventh Symposium, the Examination Schools, Oxford, UK, 15—19 September 1980: Volume 2
Extra resources for Absorption-Based Post-Combustion Capture of Carbon Dioxide (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
Absorption-Based Post-Combustion Capture of Carbon Dioxide (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) by Paul Feron