By Kostas Karantininis
This publication deals an evaluate of recent possibilities to be had for the rural zone and gives technical counsel to the Greek experts just about its rural improvement and fishery area. Karantininis follows a price chain strategy and analyzes the Greek agri-food undefined, breaking it down vertically and horizontally. Vertically, the Greek agri-food chain is stripped to its major upstream and downstream elements: inputs, fundamental construction, distribution and retail. Horizontally, the agri-food worth chain is analyzed by way of dimension, possession, governance and house. the writer will pay exact recognition to coverage formation, coverage implementation, the political and commercial constitution, land and credits markets, schooling, extension and study. the writer makes a speciality of this via 3 subcategories of vegatables and fruits, aquaculture and olive oil. a couple of critiques and suggestions are provided in each one part, concluding with propositions for a brand new institutional constitution for Greek agriculture.
Read or Download A New Paradigm for Greek Agriculture PDF
Best business economics books
* forty-one in-depth essays hide present financial concept and utilized economics in one, complete quantity* Interfaces part considers economics because it pertains to different disciplines* huge notes, bibliographies and recommendations for extra interpreting; special index of themes and People`A treasure-house of stimulating argument and huge quantities of, usually, good marshalled details.
Die Grundlagen der ökonomischen examine des Zivilrechts werden in diesem Buch anschaulich erörtert. Die Autoren des einzigen deutschen Lehrbuchs zu diesem Thema berücksichtigen dabei das Delikts-, Vertrags- und Sachenrecht, das Immaterialgüterrecht sowie das Insolvenzrecht und Grundzüge des Unternehmensrechts.
Over the last decade, foreign corporations (IOs) and non-governmental enterprises (NGOs) have more and more centred their efforts at the plight of environmental migrants in either industrialized and constructing nations. although, up to now only a few reports have analysed the impact and rhetoric of advocacy teams within the debates on environmental migration.
Usually offered as a historical final likelihood to set the area on a direction to avoid catastrophic weather swap, the twenty first convention of the events to the weather conference (COP21) was once an international summit of outstanding proportions. Bringing jointly negotiators, scientists, reporters and representatives of world civil society, it additionally constituted a privileged vantage aspect for the research of world environmental governance "in the making".
- Principles of Economics for a Post-Meltdown World (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- Keynes’s General Theory Reconsidered in the Context of the Japanese Economy (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- Economics, Economists and Expectations: From Microfoundations to Macroapplications (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- Perspectives on Econometrics and Applied Economics: A Tribute to Sir Clive Granger
- Arab Industrialisation and Economic Integration (RLE Economy of Middle East): Volume 3 (Routledge Library Editions: The Economy of the Middle East)
- The Structure of American Industry
Extra resources for A New Paradigm for Greek Agriculture
A New Paradigm for Greek Agriculture by Kostas Karantininis