By Aiko Ikeo,Heinz D. Kurz
Few economists were as prolific and wide-ranging as Takashi Negishi. a part of the "Hicksian" iteration of Neo-Walrasian basic equilibrium theorists, Negishi rose to prominence during the early Sixties along with his paintings at the Neo-Walrasian procedure. Negishi's signature has been his try and expand the multi-market Neo-Walrasian method in different instructions to include matters reminiscent of imperfect comptetition, balance, funds, alternate and unemployment - and, accordingly, supporting to find and delineate the boundaries of traditional concept.
This assortment in honour of Takashi Negishi analyses his contributions to the heritage of financial idea. Economists paying tribute inside this quantity contain Neri Salvadori, Laurence Moss, and Joaquim Silvestre.
Read or Download A History of Economic Theory: Essays in honour of Takashi Negishi (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) PDF
Similar business economics books
* forty-one in-depth essays disguise present fiscal concept and utilized economics in one, complete quantity* Interfaces part considers economics because it pertains to different disciplines* wide notes, bibliographies and recommendations for extra studying; certain index of issues and People`A treasure-house of stimulating argument and enormous quantities of, normally, good marshalled details.
Die Grundlagen der ökonomischen examine des Zivilrechts werden in diesem Buch anschaulich erörtert. Die Autoren des einzigen deutschen Lehrbuchs zu diesem Thema berücksichtigen dabei das Delikts-, Vertrags- und Sachenrecht, das Immaterialgüterrecht sowie das Insolvenzrecht und Grundzüge des Unternehmensrechts.
Over the last decade, overseas organisations (IOs) and non-governmental corporations (NGOs) have more and more concentrated their efforts at the plight of environmental migrants in either industrialized and constructing nations. although, up to now only a few experiences have analysed the impression and rhetoric of advocacy teams within the debates on environmental migration.
Often provided as a historical final likelihood to set the area on a direction to avoid catastrophic weather switch, the twenty first convention of the events to the weather conference (COP21) was once an international summit of outstanding proportions. Bringing jointly negotiators, scientists, newshounds and representatives of world civil society, it additionally constituted a privileged vantage element for the learn of worldwide environmental governance "in the making".
- The Economics of Structural Change in Knowledge (Routledge Studies in Global Competition)
- Essential Economics for Business (formerly Economics and the Business Environment)
- The Adam Smith Review Volume 7
- Living Standards in the Past: New Perspectives on Well-Being in Asia and Europe
- An Economic History of Italy: From the Fall of the Empire to the Beginning of the 16th Century: Volume 4 (Economic History (Routledge))
- Piracy and surreptitious activities in the Malay Archipelago and adjacent seas, 1600-1840
Extra resources for A History of Economic Theory: Essays in honour of Takashi Negishi (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
A History of Economic Theory: Essays in honour of Takashi Negishi (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) by Aiko Ikeo,Heinz D. Kurz