By Men Jiuzhang,Guo Lei
Established via the Western Han dynasty greater than 2,000 years in the past, conventional chinese language drugs (TCM) is at the moment discovering elevated recognition. A basic advent to conventional chinese language drugs explores the pondering in the back of TCM, its philosophy-based thought, and its state of the art makes use of in today’s medical perform. The booklet covers:
- Establishment and features of TCM’s conception
- Establishment and improvement of TCM’s scientific system.
- Basic positive aspects of TCM
- TCM’s philosophical bases: primordial qi, yin-yang and 5 components
- TCM’s clinical version, process, and architecture
Organized to make info simply obtainable, each one bankruptcy contains:
- Goals & Requirements and Key Contents to permit readers to appreciate the center and the description of the chapter
- Endnotes for readers to profit a few cultural and ancient info abnormal to China
- Glossary for readers to appreciate extra particular information regarding TCM and chinese language culture
Complete with bankruptcy outlines and ancillary fabric, this rigorously designed consultant brings a time-tested perform again to the future.
Read Online or Download A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine PDF
Similar alternative & holistic medicine books
This paintings is the 1st monograph dedicated exclusively to Bombax ceiba, popularly often called the pink Silk Cotton Tree. inclusive of seven chapters, it covers all proper features of this plant, from its ancient and non secular significance, to its botanical characterization, pharmacognostical info and ethnobiological makes use of, to its medical validation in a number of animal and human experiences.
Simply obtainable and seriously illustrated, this whole consultant to prognosis in chinese language drugs areas an emphasis on "real international" concerns. targeting transparent interpretations of signs, it addresses the perform past the speculation and leads readers via either simple and complicated degrees of diagnostic interpretation.
The second one version of this booklet is a rearranged and enriched model of the former version, composed of suggestions and optimistic reviews from readers. Acupuncture is the most well-liked kind of therapy in chinese language drugs. The theories and perform of acupuncture were revised and rewritten to offer readers a transparent thought of the way it really works and whilst it's to be applied.
Dr. Quigley has created a must have reference at the intestine microbiome for the training gastroenterologist. a pace-setter within the box of human body structure and digestive problems, he has laid out the fundamentals in this more and more very important subject, devoting articles to the association and biology of the human intestine microbiome in addition to its diagnostic power.
- Cannabis and Cannabinoids: Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Therapeutic Potential
- Chinese Medicine in Fertility Disorders (Complementary Medicine (Thieme Hardcover))
- Alimentazione e fitoterapia - Seconda edizione: Metodologia ed esperienze cliniche (Italian Edition)
- Lehrbuch der Aurachirurgie: Medizin im 21. Jahrhundert (German Edition)
- Vitamin D: Two-Volume Set
Additional info for A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine
A General Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine by Men Jiuzhang,Guo Lei