By Serge Ricard
- Revitalizes and internationalizes scholarship in this preferred and highly-rated American president
- Covers many features of Roosevelt’s character and his rules, household and international, to create an entire photograph of the man
- Provides scholarship from each side of the Atlantic, from tested Roosevelt specialists, revered students, and a brand new new release of historians
- A new and clean historiographical exploration of Roosevelt’s lifestyles and concepts, political profession and achievements, and his legacies
Read Online or Download A Companion to Theodore Roosevelt (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Best world history books
Occasion heritage Modeling, first released in 2004, offers an obtainable advisor to occasion background research for researchers and complicated scholars within the social sciences. The sizeable concentration of many social technological know-how learn difficulties leads on to the respect of length versions, and lots of difficulties will be greater analyzed by utilizing those longitudinal the right way to consider not just even if the development occurred, but if.
Remarkable in its diversity of subject matters and geographical scope, the 6th and ultimate quantity of the hot Cambridge background of Islam presents a complete assessment of Muslim tradition and society for the reason that 1800. Robert Hefner's thought-provoking account of the political and highbrow transformation of the Muslim global introduces the quantity, which proceeds with twenty-five essays by way of luminaries of their fields via a extensive variety of issues.
Universal Wealth, universal stable is a learn of the political discourse of the Commonwealth of Poland-Lithuania within the overdue 17th and early eighteenth centuries. It argues that the Polish-Lithuanian political culture was once preoccupied in this interval with ethical techniques, particularly that of public advantage, understood because the subordination of non-public pursuits to the typical strong.
First released in 1985, this publication brings jointly contemporary paintings on girls and kids from the nineteenth-century to the current. The members discover in several methods, and from various issues of view, the best way problems with language were — and are nonetheless — relevant to the background of ladies and their relation to family and academic practices.
- (Re)Constructing Communities in Europe, 1918-1968: Senses of Belonging Below, Beyond and Within the Nation-State (Routledge Studies in Modern European History)
- Select Documents illustrating the Four Voyages of Columbus: Including those contained in R.H. Major's Select Letters of Christopher Columbus. Volume II: 2 (Hakluyt Society, Second Series)
- Random Riches: Gambling Past & Present
- "Eighteenth-Century Coffee-House Culture, vol 2 "
- A Suitcase from the Titanic
Extra resources for A Companion to Theodore Roosevelt (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)
A Companion to Theodore Roosevelt (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) by Serge Ricard